Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why Hello....

Ok! So...I've been putting off starting my Dink A Doo Studios blog for a VERY long time! Partly because my work load has been crazy, and also because everyone is anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new little guy, which will be any time now! I just didn't want to start something that was going to have to be put on hold right away. But, then I figured, what the heck! I better get set up now, so everything is raring to go by the time I start back to work! The less I have to cram in for my business at that time, the better! Most of my days revolve around working for my clients, so my own projects get put on the back burner. I have lightened my work load right now, since I don't want to be in the middle of a large project and have to come back to it asap! So, with this weird thing called "time" I have right now will be directed towards my own company! Up this week for my business is new promotional items, hopefully a few new premade shop sets, a much overdue twitter account, and my new website will be up and running! Woo! That's a lot! But, YAY for me finally getting the ball rolling on my end!

No comments:

Post a Comment